Material: Polyethylene with high density, (PH HD)
Color: Outside – black, inside-blue.
Standard: EH 13476-3
The characteristics of the material:
Index of flow (MFI), 0.7-1.5gr/10min (190/5kg)
Module of elasticity: 1200 MPa
- Excellent hydraulic characteristics
- Excellent resistance to aggressive and polluted water
- Good resistance on mechanical movements of the soil
- Very easy installation
- Long lasting, 100 years with small maintenance requirements
- The pipes can be produced in dimensions from 6 to 12m or in coil (depends of the purpose)
- 100% recyclable
- Ability to joining with traditional fittings.
- Ability for but welding
According to the EH 13476-3 standard, Konti Kan profile is type B, dimension range by outer diameter, (DN/OD)
Two standard classes of Konti Kan pipes are produced on regular basis: Konti Kan SN4 and Konti Kan SN 8. There is also possibility for production of higher standard classes, by request of the costumers.