HDPE – third generation polyethylene pipe – PE 100, for potable water and other liquids.
PE 100 Table of dimensions and pressures
Third generation, Polyethylene HDPE-PE 100
ISO 4427 / DIN 8074 / EN 12201
Project elongation: σ=8.0Mpa
Safety factor: С=1.25
Color: Black pipe with inside white layer and co extruded blue line or blue pipe with inside white layer
Physical characteristics of the pipe material
|Elongation at break
|Module of elasticity
Chemical resistance of the material:
Big chemical resistance of detergents, acids, alcohols, chlorine solution, salt water.
Table of chemical resistance of polyethylene pipes.
- Good resistance of ground movement
- Good impact resistance
- High tightness
- Ecological material –there is no any collores or change of the taste of the water.
- Resistance of chemical corrosion
- Easy installation
- Phisiological non toxic
- Resistance on abrasion
- Possibility of installation on outdoor installation
- Black colored HDPE pipes have good resistance on UV radiation and freeze