Polyethylene water pipes are third generation PE of high density HDPE – PE 100, and are intended for transport of drinking water, food-liquids and other liquids.
Third generation – polyethylene of high density HDPE – PE 100
Color: black with coextruded blue lines or dark blue
Physical properties of the pipe material
Chemical properties of the material:
High chemical resistance to detergents, acids, alcohols, chlorine compounds, salt water.
- High flexibility – light weight
- Resistance to ground movement
- High impermeability
- Environment-friendly material – protection of water quality without change in the taste and color of the water
- Fast installation
- Physiological non-toxicity
- Resistance to abrasive fluids
- Possibility for installation of external networks
- The black-colored HDPE pipes are especially resistant to UV radiation and freezing