KONTI HIDROPLAST PP RIGID MANHOLES
Konti Hidroplast’s rigid manhole is a modern solution of highly developed chamber components, used in regular as well as challenging conditions on site.
Polypropylene konti rigid manoles are producing with injection Molding technology.
The Manhole- chamber system was designed and produced according to the latest cognitions and trends of plastics technology according to all standard requirements of engineering and underground construction. Integration of KONTI RIGID PP MANHOLES into a pipe system ensures easy access for regular inspections and maintenance, which prevents high cost damages in the longer run.KONTI RIGID MANHOLE, if compared to the traditional concrete manholes, is lighter but stronger, thanks to the design which provides durability due to the properties of the PP material.
The assembly of the components of the manhole is easy and it does not require the use of heavy duty machinery which lowers the cost and it saves time.
KONTI PP RIGID MANHOLES are intended for many varied applications and can be used as:
- Municipal and industrial manholes
- Sewer and storm water manholes
- Siphon structure
- Pump stations
- Bio treatment of sewage
- Sanitary- Sewer systems
- Chemical plants
- Sewage systems
- Water Meter systems
ADVANTAGES OF KONTI RIGID PP MANHOLES
- Chemical resistance – In comparison to the concrete manholes
- Economic – Reduced material costs due to optimized chamber nominal diameter.
- Corrosion – resistant material polypropylene increases durability and protects the environment.
- 100% leak-tight
- Safe and inspection-friendly
- Inspection-friendly color orange.
- Favorable and flexible in the installation
- Modular system ensures easy handling on the construction site.
- Lower wage and equipment costs due to weight and assembly advantages.
- Built-in slope
Connection can be made with different kind of pipes:
- Polypropylene smooth pipe
- PVC pipe
- Cast Iron
- GRP pipe
- Clay pipe
- Corrugate pipe