HDPE – high density polyethylene pipe – PE 80, for potable water and other liquids.
PE 80 Table of dimensions and pressures
Polyethylene HDPE-PE 80
ISO 4427 / DIN 8074 / EN 12201-2
Project elongation: σ=6.3Мpa
Security factor: С=1.25
Color: Black with inside white layer and with extruded blue line.
Physical characteristics of the pipe material
|Elongation at break
|Module of elasticity
Chemical resistance of the material
Big chemical resistance of detergents, acids, alcohols, chlorine solution, salt water.
Table of chemical resistance of polyethylene pipes
- Good resistance of ground movement
- Good impact resistance
- High tightness
- Ecological material –there is no any colors or change of the taste of the water.
- Resistance of chemical corrosion
- Easy installation
- Physiological non toxic
- Resistance on abrasion
- Possibility of installation on outdoor installation
- Black colored HDPE pipes are good resistance on UV radiation and freeze