Polyethylene water-supply pipes are made of high density polyethylene HDPE – PE 80, and are intended for transport of drinking water, food liquids and other liquids.
High density polyethylene HDPE – PE 80
Project elongation: σ=6.3Мпа
Factor of safety: C=1.25
Color: black with blue coextruded lines or light blue
- High flexibility – light weight
- Resistance to ground movements
- High impermeability
- Environment-friendly material – protection of water quality without causing change in the taste or color of the water.
- High resistance to chemical corrosion
- Fast installation
- Physiological non-toxicity
- Resistance to abrasive fluids
- Possibility for installation of external networks
- The black-colored HDPE pipes are especially resistant to UV radiations and freezing.
Chemical properties of the material:
High chemical resistance to detergents, acids, alcohols, chlorine compounds, salt water.